We have had lots of requests for SawMill Creek jackets, hats and coffee cups. Jackie has setup an account with a local company who can provide all of these products and is ready to make the first order.

What we need right now is some rough numbers of how many people are interested. Over time we will have just about any kind of product you can imagine with the SawMill Creek logo on it, some of the items I will produce myself, these will be custom engraved and personalized with your name included at no extra charge.

Please respond to the poll and if you have comments as to what other products you would be interested in I will do the research and post pictures here at the Creek. Just for starters I have a source for desk sets that include pens, pencils, notepad holders, etc.

The jackets have a 100% nylon taffeta woven water resistant shell with a lightweight cotton flannel lining and an embroidered SawMill Creek logo on the front. The color we selected for the first order is Khaki and the price is $39.95 which includes shipping. (More details and pictures later)

The Hats are poplin summer mesh low profile caps. They are 75/25 cotton/polyester, 5 panel, mesh back, bolo braid and plastic strap with an embroidered SawMill Creek logo on the front. Again the color we selected for the first order is Khaki, the price is $14.95 each including shipping.
(More details and pictures later)

All of the proceeds will be used to support SawMill Creek. Thanks in advance for your support.