Please direct me to a good site for info on do-it-yourself telephone wiring. I may need to do some in order to get DSL working.

I haven't been able to get DSL to work. The ISP said to try to connect the modem directly to a jack near the "homeowners access box". I could not find a box like they described. I did find a metal box that said "Bell System" on its cover. The ISP said that I better call the phone company and have a modern access box installed. I called the Qwest Repair phone labyrinth. A lady with a foreign who had taken the nickname "Lunette" finally understood what I wanted. She gave me a number for the Qwest "development group". This number was answered immediately by a USA lady who asked me to wait while she booted her computer up. It was very slow. Finally she agreed to talk sans her computer. When I explained what I wanted, she said that she would give me "John's" number. I left a message at that number. John called and said he would speak to his foreman and call me back. He was as good as his word and he said the foreman will install a modern box tomorrow. It won't cost me anything.

After the new box is installed, I want to put in a line that will be a good DSL connection.