Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mathews View Post
I happen to be fortunate enough to be involved with a company that saw the light over 3 years ago and tackled this and other technology head on. We have learned by trial and error, research and lots of mistakes!
Yes...I imagine... you have done a lot of efforts in the time when the technology was scarce... Your work is inspiring because of your hard efforts and devotion...

I have 2 old line laser heads with 2 fixed cameras in each head, in the back room that are replacements for our LDI 3500 Surveyor. You have inspired me to get the David Laser Scanner Software and see if we can't jury rig something up with them just for the fun of it.
You are lucky.. just try it and you will amazed to see the results....

Be sure to mill that skull you are working on. It will be inspiring for others to see it come together.
This model is not that good to be machined..i will machine some carved table legs after mastering in scanning technique...

Jim McGrew is the King Maker, he carved it, I just did the scanning and model work!
Jim is doing excellent job...you both must be proud of it...Especially you who did the intricate scanning work...and Jim for doing that job well done... ... " If i am the King then you are the King Maker"... It means i am nothing in front of you