Thread: What do you do for a Living while Wood Working

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In My Wildess Dreams

Hello everyone, I started this thread back in July and never thought it would get the response it did. It has been super reading what people do for a living while wood working.
    I worked from June 20th to Sept 3rd on the rig but our last month was solid rain and could not get in to much wood work as my outdoor shop was a little wet.
    I am not sure if the picture worked but this was what it looked like when I left. They could not even move the rig as the roads were to muddy. I ended up going home for 2 months, which was great, seen my new grand daughter and was good to see all the family.
    Well I am back to my Medic job, all schooled up for another 2 years. The hole we are drilling now is about 50 days, we started on the 8th of November and should be moving right around Christmas.
    Our next hole is about 130 klms from where we are now and about 80 days. Should just about take us to break up. There are another 2 more holes scheduled so may not get break-up, working right through the summer.
    My wood working days are over till the warm weather again in the spring so I am taking lessons on the lap top to learn some of the programs I have. About time, they have been installed on my laptop since I bought it a year ago.
    Here is a picture of our new location as they are setting up the rig, it takes about 5 days to rig in and drill surface hole. Hopefully the pictures work and enough about me lets here some more about all the wonderful people on the Saw Mill Creek.
    Bye for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Holly Mosser