Quote Originally Posted by Todd Hoppe View Post
I have sprayed latex through an Grizzly LVLP gun, and sprayed general finishes waterborne Acrylic. Last night, I sprayed Zinsser BIN primer with the gun. A few suggestions:

- Spraying latex stinks
- Spraying Zinsser BIN primer is worse. It flowed better, but cleanup stinks.
- It was a true pleasure to spray the General Finishes product. It is meant to spray, and the finished product makes me actually look like I know what I'm doing.

I'm all for the economy of latex paint. If you use a product designed for spraying in various types of spray equipment (not just airless) you will never regret it.
Todd, you have some interesting remarks. Spraying latex has become a controversial topic. I would suggest one read the label of the product they are using before application. If you use the right equipment, spraying latex is "fun".
What's up with the Bin primer? Great product. Sprays well through siphon guns or HVLP turbines or conversion guns. You need to thin with alcohol and strain it before using it. I've used it for over forty years. Wonderful primer.
What is the "economy" of latex paint? Do you mean the ecology factor of water base paints?
Just curious.