I am installing a new door on my woodshop (80"x36") moving it from the outside to the inside so the hinges cannot be popped off by a would-be intruder. (Old door needs replacing anyway, poorly installed by previous home owner and falling apart from water damage)

The door has pretty nearly flat edges and square corners so I would like to use it as it.

The door frame bows being wider in the middle and tight at the top and bottom. I have marked the high spots but wonder which tool is best to remove the wood (maybe around 3/32 each side, top and bottom).

My longer planes will not help as all the wood to remove is within 8 to 12 inches from a 90 degree obstacle (floor or horizontal piece of frame. Rabbet planes will get close to the door jam in the center of the frame but still not to the extremes I need to cut. Chisel plane will do both but is so short it will not keep a straight edge without lots of care.

I also could try paring chisels as I have a couple of wide ones. They are sharper than my chisel and rabbet irons, but will need even more care.

Suggestions please on the best tool for this task. Thanks.

James