I've been working with Epilog Tech support to try to resolve this issue and [I] have since been unsuccessful at finding the the problem. I have not been able to get the drive wheels on the rotary attachment to function and have since found out that the motor is not getting any power. I have replaced the female 8 pin molex connector thinking there could be a short since the pins were extremely damaged and it was still not working. I contacted tech support again and they sent me a replacement control module and I have since replaced the existing board with the new one and nothing...

This is not a rant about Epilog tech support as that they have been more than helpful! I am posting to see if anyone has had a similar problem and was able to find a solution. The Epilog team is on vacation until the new year and I am hoping to get some insight/ jumpstart before they get back.

BTW, I have tested the motor and it's good. I have also traced the [rotary motor] power wires to the control module and used a voltmeter to check the voltage. The motor runs @ 24V and I am getting nowhere close to that, even with the new board.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
-Chris