I have lurked for quite a while, please forgive me. This forum seems to have nice people who are well educated. I would like to share some pictured of my shop i have been working on for a little over a year. I was injured in a fall a little overe 2 yrs ago which left me paralyzed from the waste down, so my friends and family said I should get a hobby. Started out in a 2 car garage and then decided to build attatched 30 by 30 shop.I am in a whhelchair so I keep it pretty clean so chair rolls easy, I hate extension cords as you might understand, I promise I do make sawdust. I just ordered a new dust collector, a Grizzly G0562Z twin canister 3hp, wish I could afford a cyclone, was using a HF hooked to eack machine. I have been doing this slowly, as only income is SS money, but has given me time to learn, tools are table saw, jointer, planer, floor drill press, band saw, 2 mitre saws, 3 compressors, chopsaw, welder, router table and lots of power and hand tools. Sorry thread is so long but all i have to do is play on computer, to cold even with insulation and heat to be in shop its 7 degrees here Brrr. Thanks alot Darin101_0016.jpg

100_9989.jpg

100_9988.jpg

100_9986.jpg

100_9985.jpg

100_9984.jpg

100_9983.jpg

100_9981.jpg