Hey everyone. Being a brand new woodworker in the learning phase. I have a minor issue I could use some advice on.

My current table saw is the Ryobi BT3000. I have hardly used it at all. I have the accessory pack with the miter slot, bag, wheels etc etc.

The problem I have with it is the back of the fence where it attaches to the rail is broken. I guess I didn't adjust the fence lock correctly and snapped the plastic insert. I am going to try and fix it. If not, I will see if I can find the part reasonable or buy another BT3000 for parts.

Or I could sell it for parts (it is amazing what rails, miter saw table etc sells for) and look for a new/used/better saw.

My budget would be around $500 so that leaves out a lot of hybrid saws. I am only going with 110v saws so that leaves out some good deals on cabinet saws. I am also limited on space.

I stopped by Lowes and looked at the new Porter Cable PCB270TS. Looks like a decent saw. Cabinet mounted trunions (although the appear to be plastic or nylon?).

I have found some decent saws (or at least I think so) on local CL here. General 50-185 and a Delta 36-465 with 52" Bies, etc lots of stuff.

Any thoughts? $550 for the General and $400 for the Delta.