There are certain days when you just know that you should crawl back into bed and pull the covers over your head and just say the heck with it because you just KNOW it's going to be "one of those days". Well I'm afraid today was one of those days but I just couldn't do it. I had a big job I was due to start today so I had to risk it....

The alarm went off at 7:00 this morning and I got up and went into the routine. Go out into the family room, turn on the news, put on the coffee, and then let the dog out. The last two of those sometimes alternate position depending on the dog. Sometimes he lays there a bit and needs some coaxing to get up and go out. Who can blame him, he's fourteen years old and not as spry as he used to be. Well it turns out that today I should have modified the routine. The dog stood up and was looking like he really had to go out so I went over and gave him a hand getting up the step from the family room. He navigated into the laundry room and toward the back door. (He's blind too by the way) I opened the door and reached down and found his cable and then grabbed him by the collar and was in the process of trying to thaw out the clasp which had frozen up when all of a sudden, my right foot started getting very WARM !! Yep, you guessed it. The dog was peeing on my foot !

Well here's to hoping that the rest of you had a better day than the way mine started out.

John
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->