Thread: There's more than weeds growing in the lawn

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather Thompson View Post
    Brian,

The neighbors cat was just killing the baby bunnies, they were all over the back yard, not being eaten. I hunt rabbit and squirrel every year, eat them all, also use the squirrel tails for fishing jigs. When I fish if I catch a trophy it gets back in the water right after the picture if there is a camera at hand. The cat that I shot was given respect, no I did not eat it but it grew some great tomatoes.

Heather
    I can only guess that you don't understand what you've said - or don't care... You were so disgusted in what the cat was doing it motivated you enough to go and needlessly kill it. YOU DID THE VERY THING YOU SUPPOSEDLY WERE REVILED BY. And by your last post it's all a joke to you. You have very twisted idea of respect. Have you ever heard the saying. As the dragon hunter you have to be careful not to become the dragon. Can't say anymore.

Don't even get me started about catch and release (deleted). Lets just say, can I come over and throw a piece of meat on a hook to your dog and drag it around by its face simply for my enjoyment. Honestly I promise to be kind and release it after - unharmed...
    Last edited by Mike Null; 09-09-2010 at 8:44 AM. Reason: deleted language
    Sent from the bathtub on my Samsung Galaxy(C)S5 with waterproof Lifeproof Case(C), and spell check turned off!