Mike,

For the record.

I am not a Boise State fan. I have never attended one of their games. Boise is 260 miles south of me. The University of Idaho is 30 miles north of my home and I have never attended one of their games.

If you read my original post, I am a college football fan.

I have never liked the BCS since it started. It doesn't always put the best two teams against each other.

I do think a lot of folks favor college football teams for little reason other than blind loyalty.

Too many "big schools" look down on small college football teams, however, and fail to see that some are in reality pretty good.

A lot of talent comes out of small insignificant colleges. Let me give you an example. Eastern Illinois University.......the current head coaches of the Minnesota Vikings and the New Orleans Saints are alumni.....also a little known quarterback....Tony Romo...Cowboys.....and A Pro-bowl punter too.

IMHO, the toughest conference in the nation is the SEC.

However, I will stand by my original statement. What I like about college football is the magnitude that emotions play in the game and on any given day, any college football could beat any other college football team because of the emotions.