This message is intended for the people at Lee Valley as well as Canadian home shop guys, namely wood and metal maniacs. As many know, and the people at Lee Valley certainly know, many woodworkers are also avid metalworkers.

A metal lathe and wood lathe are obviously much alike. And working with metal shaping tools (mills, lathes, etc.) is as much a conduit for exploring one's creativity as woodwork. As several Creekers have demonstrated, many woodmaniacs extend their skills to metalworking in order to create their own tools, jigs, guages etc.

I myself own most of the common woodworking tools as well as a metal lathe and mill. So what am I getting at? I can't seem to find a decent mail-order supplier for the more common metalwork tooling in Canada.

Would Lee Valley ever consider carrying some of the common consumables (end mills, drill bits, etc.)?

I have been a Lee Valley customer for several years and have always found quality tools and service there. A single tool source WOW! I'm all excited just thinking about it!