If you are looking at the Dewalt 611 and have read my post on it you will notice that the fixed base will not take PC type bushing, the plunge base does but not the fixed.

I guess I really don't need to use bushing in the fixed base beings I have the plunge base but it was there and I wanted it. So if you just want to buy the fixed base and still want to use bushings here is what I did.

I tried making a new base plate for the 611, the problem was I had a 1 3/8" forsner bit for the out side but I did not have the 1 3/16" for the inside hole.

But what I did have was a base for the Bosch Colt that took the bushing. In fact I had 2 of them, one new one and one on the router.

If you order a Bosch PR010 base plate, $7.
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/B...fhu=3832303935

All you now need is a 13/32 brad point bit, a 15/64 bit and a drill press.

You can just lay out the holes using the clear plastic plate on the 611's fixed base. Drill the 13/32 holes deep enough so the head of the screw will just not be above the plate and then drill the other holes, that's all there is to it, works great.

As you can see in the pictures the Bosch base is just a little smaller then the Dewalt in the front.

PC054991.jpg PC054996.jpg