I'm not affiliated with this website but feel the need to chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Moshinsky View Post
1. Sawmillcreek is a huge site yet I type in my businesses name in Google and it is not linked to FOTC. I've tried different keywords and ideas and not once does it come up with anything. If the two don't work together, I'm not sure there is really a point to the directory.
In your words "Sawmillcreek is a huge site". This is who the directory is targeted at. Also, Sawmill Creek has no control over Google. I randomly Googled "Waldron Instruments sawmill creek" and it came up #1.

2. Nothing is hotlinked. If I put in my website, it's not a link. It's just text in a different color. I have to ask, what is the point?
The title of the company is a hotlink.

3. There is no email option. Again, web based directory without a direct way to email is pretty pointless.
I'm sure this is a privacy issue. You can always send a private message to the Sawmill Creek member.

Overall, it's a nice little directory for the forum but as a business advertisement it's absolutely worthless.
Where else can you get this much exposure for the small amount it costs to be included in the directory?