Michael,
I'm not sure you're actually catching this fact: when people above gave you advise to
1. proof-read your posts, and make sure everything is correct (stop using "i" instead of "I", and add some punctuation!)
2. take good pictures... post only good pictures... take the best pictures you can
3. market yourself...market yourself via good pictures and good writing

They were actually serious. Now you've gotten that advice about 5 times, and it's good advice. Nothing turns folks off quicker than someone asking for advice, and then ignoring it when it's given. If you can't muster up the discipline to adhere to these two simple pieces of advice, then it's unlikely you have the discipline to succeed at business.

My advice: get a job in the industry, in a small successful shop where you can observe and interact with the guy making the decisions for the business. Observe him, and copy. Learn the woodworking skills; then the marketing and selling; then the accounting for costs/pricing that allows a profit to be produced. Don't think about trying it on your own until you have that knowledge and several years observation under your belt. There's a reason that an apprentice system was used to teach people all that above over the course of 5 years minimum, usually much longer... because that's what it takes to succeed in general.

Good luck.