I ran across a thread started by Mike Spencer back in January. Mike was having trouble with the fence not being square to the table on his new Grizzley 8” jointer. He had a call into Grizzley tech service to see what they recommend. Mike never gave us an update on what Grizzley said or recommended he do. This got me wondering how square my 8” Grizzley GO593 was. I just recently purchased a Veritas 36” Steel Straightedge, a 6” and a 12” Starrett combo square and used both squares to check the fence to the table. From the ends to the middle, it’s was not square so I took the fence off to check it with my straightedge. I found it to be .008 to .011” off in the middle. I could look through the gap at a box on the other side of the room and read two lines of type written on the box. Both the infeed table and outfeed table were off approximately .005 to .006”. I bought this jointer for my retirement shop sooner than I should have. The one year warrantee was up before I had 2 hours of time on this machine. My question is what options are there for me at this late date. Would a machine shop be able to correct all of these surfaces to a tighter tolerance that what it is now?