Thread: Divining rods, oy vey!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Monson View Post
    John that video is down right creepy. I think you should get on board with Chris Angel and start a new tv series. He could levitate and you could dose for kitty's. Come up with a catchy name "Cat freak" or "devine mind" I think you'd be rich.
    I reconfigured it ealier tonight to dowse for goldfish but it didn't work. It kept leading me back to the bathroom. All that water must have been interfering with the signal.

On a serious note: the only reason I bother to take a second out of my day for this stuff, other than the mildly light hearted comedic value, is that there are crooks out there selling these sorts of services and devices, ripping people off. That makes me very angry. I do believe that in many cases people can subconsciously pick up on subtle clues. I swear that I was not trying to manipulate the rods at all. I was merely thinking of the rods moving. That was sufficient for a strong effect, even with no practice. That, to me, is fascinating. There's plenty left to learn, but not at a cost of defrauding people. I would be happy if they would simply admit that the rods are a tool for tapping into your own sensitive perceptions of your environment, maybe, and not mystical hocus pocus.
    Last edited by John Coloccia; 06-29-2011 at 11:03 PM.