Delta Uni-Saw/New Model Owners

Okay the new Uni-Saw has been on the market for a while now and it has been in people’s shops. Is it all that they said it was? Are there any dislikes now that you have used it in every day practice? What are some of the sort comings of the saw and what are some of the more beneficial aspects of this saw compared to your old saws? Is the Biesemeyer Fence still top quality or have they cheapened it up? (Or anything else) Do the hand wheels work as smooth as they state? How well does the arbor lock work for changing blades? Do you have to have dust collecting for the saw to work properly? What parts of the saw did not live up to what the sales brochures stated? What kind of mobile base do you have under your saw’s and do you like them?

Okay ..Okay ..Here’s the deal, I am considering selling my Jet 3hp cabinet saw and my PM66 cabinet saw and getting one of these that’s way I am asking.

Also were did you find the best deal on the one you got? I do know they have a $300.00 MF rebate going on now also.

Thanks Richard