Ive read all of the threads on what appear to be the best options should I decide to buy new, but I'd like some advice on what you would do.I've had a Jet 14" w/riser block, kreg fence, and resaw attachment that I bought from a neater here a few years ago that I've tooled around with but never really enjoyed using. It's done what limited things I've asked but I've always had the feeling it just wasn't for me. Kinda like the feeling when you buy the 6" jointer knowing you should have just bought the 8.Now that my woodworking skills in other areas have progressed, I've come to the point where I want to focus on the bandsaw So, do I spend some money on some things I know the Jet needs like new tires, bearing kit, etc. or make the jump to a larger BS now? Something like the Grizzly G0514X2 ($1544 shipped) or the Rikon 10-345 which is on sale until 11/23 for $1049 (local plus tax). I should add that one thing I really want to do at a high level is resaw some thick lumber I have to book match and resaw some nice stock I have to make veneers for drawer fronts Thanks for lookingKen