Happy New Year Everyone! I'm hoping your expertise can help me. I posted a thread about a year ago about adding an extension table to my shaper and I've wasted more time trying to design an extension table where it will be sturdy, flat and be able to be attached to the shaper than I care to admit. I have a Grizzly G1035 shaper and the table is just too small. I'd like to add something like what is shown in the picture for the Shopfox shaper but there isn't one manufactured for my shaper so I have to build my own. Building the table isn't the problem so much as how to attach it. On my G1035, there are three threaded holes for bolts on the front, right side and back of the table but none on the left side. I can drill holes on the left side of the cast iron top to accommodate bolts but that isn't the biggest problem. The top is 1.25" thick on the edges with the holes right in the center which doesn't leave much room to work with. I've thought about rabbiting the extension table to allow for bolts but that leaves me with a very thin area on the extension and I'm afraid it won't last. I also thought that if I added angle iron to the sides of the shaper first, it would add extra support but because of where the threaded holes are on the shaper, I can't attach it and leave more than 3/16" for the top, nor can I get the angle iron mounted low enough so it doesn't sit above the miter gauge slot which is a whole other dilemna. I hope I've explained this well enough so you can understand and maybe have some thoughts on how I can accomplish this. Thank you and have a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year!