I recently got paid for some work done on the side and I have a dilemma (albeit a good one) about what to use the funds for. So I’d like everyone’s help in playing everyone’s favorite game – spend someone else’s money!To start out, I already have a table saw, band saw, lathe, drill press, planer, 2 routers, a small variety of clamps, a spindle sander, belt/disc sander, jigsaw, dust collector, small air compressor/brad nailer, among a few other odds and ends.In terms of the projects I like to tackle, I have started making furniture and would like to expand my scope in that realm. Some of the projects I’d like to start are a blanket chest, coffee table, dresser, etc (to give you an idea of my woodworking needs). I’m still fairly new to this craft, though, so that’s why I wanted to get everyone’s opinion.I have approximately $2,000 to invest (I prefer that word to “waste,” “spend,” “splurge,” or any others with more negative connotations!), and have been researching the following items/types of items:

Festool Domino
Festool TS55EQ plunge saw
Festool CT26E dust collector
Starrett combination square
Lie Neilsen or Woodriver #4 plane
Lie Neilsen or Woodriver #5 plane
Lie Neilsen or Woodriver #7 plane
Lie Neilsen or Woodriver block plane
DowelMax
Mortise Pal
Grizzly 6” or 8” jointer
Larger air compressor
Hitachi brad nailer
Incra miter gauge
Clamps, clamps, and more clamps

So, if you were in my shoes, how would you divvy up $2,000? I’m open to any all suggestions, so if there’s something you recommend that’s not on the list, I’d like to hear.

Thanks much in advance for all the help!