Hi, all -

I've got a box of Narex bevel edge chisels that are new in box:

photo 1.jpg

I bought these chisels from Lee Valley several years ago, and then moved shortly afterward. I could never find them, so eventually I just assumed they were lost or stolen and just bought a new set of chisels. I found them fairly recently in a completely unrelated box - turns out the movers just packed randomly, and didn't label the box right. Anyway, rather than sell these, I thought I would offer them as a FreeStuff drawing, hoping to encourage newer woodworkers to contribute to and join the community here at SMC. Of course, experience has no role in selection of the winner, just good ol' randomness.

Given that there are a couple of drawings going right now ending on the 15th and the 30th, I'll end this drawing in the middle, on Saturday the 23rd of June. Rather than stick Keith with the job, I've PMed myself a random.org drawing and will select the winner from that.

Capture.JPG

Thanks to everyone here for years of help, camaraderie, and advice, and if you're not a contributor yet, become one and jump in the drawing!

daniel