Hey guys, I got my new unisaw in last week and finally got to installing the extension wings last night. I ran into a problem and I was wondering what you guys think the best course or action would be.

When installing the wings, it was impossible to get them perfectly flush with the table top. The ends of the wings end up higher than the table top and the middle ends up lower than the table top. The big thing is I can't tell if the wings are cupped or the top is bowed. When I put my level a straightedge across either of them they appear flat. I guess I have no highly accurate means of measuring what is off. The highest point of difference where the wings and top meet, I estimated to be about 1/2 mm. Very noticeable with your finger.

What do you guys suggest I do? Is this all I can expect out of a supposed precision piece of equipment? I would also really hate to have to pack this thing up and send it to Delta. Even if they send me a new top and wings I'm probably going to wait several weeks for those. Starting to wonder if I shouldn't have gone with the powermatic. I remember seeing something about them machining their tops and wings together.

Thanks!