View Poll Results: If you bought a new table saw, what brand/type it is and when you bought it?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • I bought a Grizzly in or after 2006

40 14.65%
  • I bought a Unisaw in or after 2006

17 6.23%
  • I bought a slider in or after 2006

38 13.92%
  • I bought a Sawstop in or after 2006

62 22.71%
  • I bought a non-sawstop tablesaw before 2006 but would buy a Sawstop if I had to buy today.

51 18.68%
  • I bought a tabelsaw (not slider/sawstop) before 2006 and would not buy a Sawstop today.

65 23.81%

Thread: Poll: what brand of table saw you bought

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Poll: what brand of table saw you bought

NOTE: This pole is targeted at people who have bought a NEW tablesaw (sliding table saws included).
    So if you have not bought a NEW tablesaw please do not vote.

Also, this is not intended to be a thread discussing merits of one specific brand or type of saw vs others nor to be turned into politics.

I understand the poll is not giving some options some people would like to see, or isn't inclusive of all brands.

The specific date 2006 is about the time SS became readily available.

This is a non-scientific simple survey of some users. I know it has many flaws and I am not trying to use this to draw any scientific or valuable conclusions.

Just trying to see how many of some of the brands or types are being bought/sold.

Edit: I forgot to add another option: Those who bought a different cabinet saw brand after 2006. Perhaps those who fall into this category could just post in this thread.
    Last edited by mreza Salav; 02-21-2013 at 3:50 PM.