Thread: A few shop pictures

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A few shop pictures

I thought I would share these. I really haven'rt spent much time doing things I would like to do like put something on the floor to help with sweeping and building wooden walls is an ongoing project.
    1. Shop from the house facing west The overhead door and walkthru door face south with the other oh door facing east
    2. Looking at the SW corner. The lean-to provides good protestion from afternoon heat and keeps me from storing my lawnmower in the shop.
    3. Picture is looking toward the NW corner from the walkthru door. Since taking this picture I have replaced the portable planer with a 15" planer. My saw horses are on the left with carpeted tops. Sometimes I put a 36 x 48 piece of plywood on top of them for assembly depending on the size of the project.
    4.This is NE corner where I do most of my assembly. I keep woodworking tools in the tool box. The heater is just to the left.
    5. This is my router table. It is the Jointech cabinetmaker's system and works well. My compressor is to the right and I have a worktable to the left. I have the above table lift with a PC7518 router in the table.
    I'll try to post more pictures with my new setup as soon as I figure out where I am going to put everything. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images