I'm in the beginning stages of going to LifeLong tools in my woodshop. Basically replacing most of my machines with the "final" products that I expect to last me the rest of my days. Lots of European machines coming, and a few that are made in China under serious quality controls. I've also drunk the green koolaid, and replacing virtually all my hand power tools with Festools over the coming months.

After having sold off most of my older machines, the deliveries have started. A liftgate truck brought me a couple of early Xmas presents yesterday!

Now to coerce a couple of neighbors to help get them off their pallets and assist in mounting motors and tables (HEAVY!!!)

Laguna 14X14SUV in its box. Made it into the workshop, no problem. Now to set up!
Next was the Laguna Italian LT20. No go under the garage doors. After unboxing, a couple of neighbors helped me move this 650lb beast under the doors; get the mobility kit installed, and that's when we ran out of daytime. At least it's in the workshop now. Working on the rest of the setups today. LT20 primarily for heavy resawing, and the 14SUV for detail work.

Boxed Laguna 14SUV.JPGBoxed Laguna LT20.JPGOpen Laguna LT20.JPG

Next up is in early December when I get back from work in Nigeria. Deliveries scheduled for a Hammer A3 41, Laguna 24-36 Revo Lathe, Laguna 6" Belt Sander, and a Jet 22-44 oscillating drum sander. June target for full workshop completion. Stay tuned.

Frank