OK. I know it's the only game in town and we should be glad to have it, but this show drives me crazy. First, since when do three guys work on a home home project? It seems really disjointed to me, to see three different people work on a single project. Unless you're in a production shop, that's just not the way it happens, so come on...one guy, one project. Next, show me! Don't tell me what I should do, then show me the end product. I want to see you do it! That's why you're on TV! This show it produced like a magazine, showing me one picture and surrounding it with a bunch of words. Show me how to do it! This show is done like a skim-over, how to, woodworking article, that you might see in Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
I probably got spoiled by watching years of Norm, showing me step-by-step, how to build this and how to build that. That said, if they're going to produce a woodworking show, then why not gear it towards woodworkers, rather than the casual channel flipper, who might watch one episode, then move on. Just my $.02.