I posted here yesterday asking about a possible burned-out X axis motor on my 2007 model Epilog Helix that I bought USED about a year ago. I had also emailed Epilog's Tech Support, but had not received an answer yet and was just hoping to get a quick answer so I could relieve my fears of having to spend big bucks.

I can only say I am MORE than impressed.

Let me post his replys (edited some for brevity):
YESTERDAY EVENING:

A.J.
Yes, I would agree that this sounds like an X motor issue. We have recently rolled out an upgrade for that machine that puts a fan behind the X motor, to keep it cool. I believe that you would benefit from both a motor replacement and fan upgrade and can have them sent at no charge. Please verify the address below and if correct, I can have a new motor and fan upgrade sent out for Wednesday morning delivery and will email you with the instructions on replacing the motor and installing the fan upgrade.

Regards, Brian DeNileon
Epilog Corp. Technical Support Team

TODAY:

A.J.
I have processed the order and it will ship today, for arrival at your location tomorrow. I have included the instructions for replacing the motor and installing the upgrade as attachments to this email and you will receive another email this afternoon with tracking information. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Regards, Brian DeNileon
Epilog Corp. Technical Support Team