So, I've been looking at these three welders and am having a tough time coming up with the right one. Price wise, the two 180 machines are close to the same price but the 211 is a couple hundred more, the Miller 180 does not have dual voltage but it does have auto set, the Lincoln does not have auto set (seriously cool feature) but it does have dual voltage, both companies are offering good sale prices at the moment - Miller gives 15% if you buy at least $150 in accessories (which I will definitely need) and Lincoln gives a accessory package or $100 off the 180.

My debate is this. The Miller 180 is not a dual voltage. I'm set up for 110 or 220 with plenty of amperage to run either, but I may want to take this someplace that does not have 220. The Lincoln 180 has dual voltage, but does not have Auto-Set. Being a hobbyist, the auto-set feature is going to reduce my learning curve significantly. The Miller 211 has both auto-set and dual voltage. My local welding shop is throwing in a free Argon/CO2 tank and a free 4 hour class whichever welder I choose.

I'm leaning toward the Miller 211 because it seems like this machine will do all that I need for a very long time. But is paying over $200 extra worth it?

Hoping the voice of experience will chime in here. Also, I'm not interested in Hobart (Miller's low end brand) or other brands, I'm really just interested in comments related to the Miller 211, 180, or Lincoln 180.

Thank all!!