From what I've read and learned so far about Grizzly, I kind of see it as the Toyota of power tools. It will get me to where I have to go, be affordable, and have some decent quality, but not Mercedes-Benz quality. So far I've bought a Jet 6" jointer used and a new Ridgid table saw which I got for 25% off, and I've been satisfied with them.

The only other tools I'm looking for at this time are a bandsaw and planer. Most all the other tools I need except a router and lathe I already have. I kind of got bored and impatient on the used market, and right now I'm highly looking into the Grizzly GO453z Spiral Head planer, and while I'm making the 3 hour trip to their Muncy showroom, I'll probably pick up a GO555 14" Bandsaw. Even while I'm there, I may consider buying a Lathe too, but that's doubtful.

Pretty much I have the money for the stuff, there's no question or issue about that. I'm simply looking for opinions from the woodworkers on Sawmill Creek on Grizzly as a brand before I go out and buy.

Some info about me if that factors into the situation, because people always ask, I'm a young worker with four years of experience in a shop with some of the best tools out there and learned from one of the best in the trade. I'm currently putting together a shop of my own for hobby purposes, so my tools wouldn't see heavy use. Right now it's a shed shop, but I've done heavy research on outside tool maintenance and preservation, and I live in a relatively mild climate. I will build stuff like furniture, and from my prior experience, I always start out with rough sawn hardwood, so my jointer, planer, and band saw will see heavy use. My jointer limits me to 6", so I think the 6" resaw capacity of the 14" bandsaw will be sufficient.