Weellll most of it was from a Dumpster Dive. Found an old Waterbed frame sticking up, carted to "find" home. Had to cut it to length on my "saw tub". One of those big, gray, plastic jobbies turned upside down. Plunked the 2x10 on it, marked it for the length I wanted, and a circular saw to cut it. I used the "leftover" to form a bench to do the build on. SDC15783.jpgYep, saw tub. The work center was a 6' step ladderSDC15782.jpgYep, instant work bench. Put the saw bench's top on the plank, and start the buildSDC15785.jpgCut notches to house the splayed legs in. Circular saw to kerf a few cuts, knock out the waste, chisel and a rebate plane to smooth it up. Cut four legs from a Store Bought 2x4x8' by clamping to the "bench" set the saw to the right tilt, 22 degrees, I think.SDC15792.jpginstall them with screws and glue. There is a "v" notch at one end, so one of the braces had to go on the inside. Plane to level the top, and the legs flush. Set it down, and try a saw outSDC15808.jpg and it seemed to do ....OK. About knee high to me. Maybe 30" long. Did I say plane the top?SDC15797.jpg there is one nice thing about a step ladder as a work bench, IF you need to clamp something verticalSDC15794.jpglike to install a brace. a finger clamp can hold it while you drive a few screws. I had to buy a box of 2" screws, and a $3 2x4. Spent a nice sunny afternoon outside. Not a bad day, afterall?