I am wanting to purchase a new bandsaw. Mostly for resawing and want atleast a 12" resaw capacity. I am not really all that concerned with throat capacity. I have narrowed my choices to a MiniMax mm16, Laguna 16HD or LT14 SUV, Grizzly G0514x2B or G0636X

Minimax is a total mystery to me. The whole thing with no prices listed. Does anyone no the current pricing for the mm16?
I used their email form but have not gotten a response. When I call I get voicemail.
Very strange way of doing business in this day and age.

Laguna seems to have a great product but their shipping prices are a bit high. I would really like the LT16 HD but it is slightly out of my price range. The LT14 SUV is interesting with the 14" resaw capacity but the table seems small. Also if I am going to buy a saw made in China I might as well get a Grizzly.

The advantages of the Laguna and the minimax over the Grizzly G0514 or the G0636x is the mobility packages.

Both Grizzly saws seem to be a lot of saw for the money but I really want to put them on wheels. Has anyone put either the G0514 or the G0636x on wheels?