One thing I am sure of, it's a hard choice and no matter what you do you will make the wrong decision when a job comes up that needs , more power / more speed / a bigger bed / better purchase price / better support /

It's a case of narrowing down what you want to do, what you plan on doing Vs what you want to spend / what you need to spend

The second job you get in will be too big for your chosen bed size, the third job will run slowly because you could do with another 100 watts or so etc etc

Engraving on organics, get either one of the three Western mades or an RF Galvo from China (depending on size of the individual parts)

Cutting on organics, go for a Chinese machine with an uber tube from one of the better manufacturers like HX or Weike

Cutting metals, get a US supplied oxygen assisted machine (either Chinese made or western) (DON'T buy a Chinese metal cutter that uses oxygen as an import, they are close to bombs!)

No one machine does everything, even the true industrial monsters have limitations on what they can do even at the $2,500,000+ price point.

From what you have mentioned though I'd go with a Trotech or other western made machine like an Epilog. Having had 4 I'm not a huge fan of the ULS machines

cheers

Dave