Hi, guys. I'm a hobbyist CO2 owner. I'm cutting out small-ish letters (1.5" tall) and applying them to the wall (women's bathroom sign, men's bathroom sign, etc.).

How do I apply them? It's driving me nuts.

I tried a liquid glue, but I have 300 letters to do, so this is going to take awhile at that rate and the glue squishes out from behind the letter/gets on the wall and doesn't look great. Plus, I'm concerned I'm using the wrong glue and the letters are either a. going to fall off in a year or b. never come off without damaging the wall.

My dream would be to apply a sheet adhesive to the back of the sheet acrylic and re-cut the letters. (I read that I could ask the plastics company to do this when buying the material but, alas, I've already bought and had the acrylic cut down to a size to fit my machine.)

What adhesive/install process do you recommend?

P.S. I cut rectangles around each of the words to use as a guide so I can get the letter positioned properly on the wall. Just struggling with the adhesive choice. Also, we really want the look of individuals letters on the wall, not on a plaque.