At the moment, I'm primarily a hand tool user. I do use a bandsaw to rip long boards and a benchtop thickness planer to thickness boards. However, to turn out finished projects more quickly I'm in serious need of a powered jointer. I need at least 12" capacity and currently work out of a small garage shop. This has lead me to considering jointer/planer combos. Hammer currently makes my list because of it's value. I haven't ever really considered a table saw until I started watching Hammer's videos on their K3 series and following that up with a bit of research. It seems like it would be great for accurate cross-cuts and miters as well as using the crosscut to complete joinery tasks such as tenons (with dado stack). As a result, I have a few questions for Hammer owners.

1) How has your overall experience with Hammer been? Have you had any problems with your machine(s) or support?
2) I'm considering the 16" j/p primary for the length of the beds. How do the bed extensions work on the 12" model? Anyone using them?
3) Anyone using one of the smaller slider's wishing they had a longer table?
4) Anyone have any experience with the Hammer sliders and their dado cutter?
5) Aside from the mobility kit, are there any must have accessories for the J/P or slider?

Thanks in advance guys!