Bought myself a toy late last summer, and got to use it cruising the logging roads up near Bancroft ON in September. I had a Kodiak 450 for a couple of years, but the wife and I are getting older, and the thought of something going wrong while she was perched in the add-on seat behind me, and the resulting injuries we may take, prompted me to sell off the 450, and go in a different Direction. This is a CFMoto Snyper 600. The 'only' machine out of China that could be considered a quality machine. In Canada they come with a 5 year warranty. Anyway, this is my first UTV, ( I guess it's a 'sport' UTV) and I love it. I have only put about 200 miles on it so far.. Our town has allowed them to run on the shoulder of town roads, and the Ontario Government has OKed the rest of the rural parts of the province for the same operation, providing the local townships also bylaw approve it. I Was hoping to get it out on the Ice of Lake Simcoe this year, but the lake, even now, is not completely frozen. It's been a mild, mild, winter up here till the first of January.
I was Just wondering how many others here are ATVers? I know there are a lot of amazing trail systems in the U.S. and I would love to trailer it down to HatField McCoy at least once. Show us all what you have and where you ride.. And yup! That's my trusty Henry Lever Action sitting against the seat.. Ground Hogs Beware!!

Snyper.jpg