12 Sep 2016

Good Morning Everyone,
Just getting an early start to what I'll call...a busy week. As you may recall, I agreed to some projects to help our local bowling alley do some renovations and improvements. We agreed to break it all up into 4 different phases. Phase 1 was a new shoe storage rack for the customer service desk to free up some much needed floor space. Done, delivered, and collected the money. Phase 2 which was making and installing a 10' counter top plus three 24" wide three drawer cabinets and one 18" three drawer cabinet. Stained, finished, lacquered, formica on the hand-built counter top, to include a formica end-cap to put a permanent end to the cabinets and counter top space. Done, delivered, and collected the money. Phase 3 will be 3 shoe storage units to hold about 200 pairs of shoes, a counter top that is 36" wide and 10' long, and a swinging door to exit and enter the new work space. This is what I will be starting very soon. I'm enjoying the work and the shop time but like I always do, I under-bid the work.

Getting stuff done around the house, fixing a busted lawn mower, and refinishing a chair for a good buddy of mine so the LOML can re-upholster it for me.

That's it for me, so what did you do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.