Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bateson View Post
True... BUT It's more expensive, you don't get the 10 sheet discount, and slower shipping. There is a discount, but it's like a zillion sheets. I did recently try Gemini - OK, I was desperate. It cut like butter. Engraved like crap. Took multiple passes for a decent engraving. Yes it was the laser engravable plastic. I had thought it was my system & tried a piece of standard RowMark. It engraved normally. I guess after I run out of this crappy Gemini, I'll be paying the higher price and waiting longer for shipments. Sad.

Rowmark still has the best product, but lousy business sense.

Wow Tim,

I was at trade show couple weeks ago where Gemini was running Helix engraving red/white and blue white laser sheets and it engraved with excellent results.
Picked up some sample pieces and tried them my self with Speedy 300 and results are perfect.

As for Rowmark having best product............Have you tried IPI? I think IPI may be at the top of them all.

BTW, I buy only Trotec sheets stock for last 3-4 years unless they don't have a specific color. Price in line with Gemini, delivered next day free of charge to my location.