Quote Originally Posted by Van Huskey View Post
The only Jet clamp sale thus far has been 20% off 12 and 24". I am waiting until cyber Monday to be sure but will be ordering some Besseys if no better sale on Jets. I prefer Jets with Jorgensons second and Bessey third but I have them all and they all work.

I am buying a bunch of NWS, Knipex and Wera handtools, only 10% off but even that is unusual. A couple of Bosch router kits and a 12v brushless drill and accessories using the 25 off 100 and a Dewalt 611 and a bunch of little stuff for the same 25 off 100, 6 total orders so $150 "saved". I got a stupid good deal replacing all my socket sets with a large Craftsman set (good enough for me so be quite Tool Truck snobs), socket racks and a bunch of accessories that cost a bundle bought one at a time. I used the pre-black Friday sales along with shopyouway points to save about $200 of the "real" normal price, I think I saved a couple of million dollars based on the inflated MSRP. I also 48 light duty 4/6/8" F-clamps from Peachtree for about $140 shipped, I never have enough of them and they were cheaper than HF prices.

Honestly, I haven't seen a deal good enough to buy something I didn't plan to buy, just saving a little here and there on things I have waited for now to buy. Well, there is the cool tapered dovetail box spline system from Infinity that I way buy but it is a pre-order price not technically a sale price.
I agree there is nothing out there just jumping out at me. I've seen 35% on bessys from 24"-50" at highlandwoodworking.