One of my wife's hobbies is cooking and baking, and for 7 years she's been suffering with a 30 year old 24" wall oven that a standard cookie sheet won't even fit into. I figured out a nice 30" oven would fit in the cabinet under our ceramic cooktop, so after doing some research, on Dec 4th I went to my local HD and ordered a nice GE convection wall oven. Now, I could've ordered it online at a dozen different places, but I chose HD for several reasons:

-I like HD. Usually.
-It could be delivered to the store so I could pick up, no spoiling the surprise with an at-home delivery.
-Promised delivery date, the 23rd- tomorrow... great! Because I can go pick it up while grabbing some spray paint or something else I need "for work".

It all worked out perfect. And then I got a wild hair and decided if I was going to help her out with her cooking, I shouldn't stop with just the oven. So I found a great deal online for a 36" GE Cafe gas cooktop, which is already here and wrapped up. Then I spend a few bucks on new baking sheets pie and cake pans, muffin pans and an assortment of new pots & pans. And to help clean up the mess, Lowes had a great deal on a Bosch dishwasher that they even had in stock, and it too is home, all wrapped up.

As of this morning, everything is working out perfect, just need to pick up the star of the show tomorrow...

As of 10 minutes ago, my HD shipping status changed and now says "January 10".

I'm so POd at HD right now I could spit nails....