I have a Powermatic model 141 bandsaw I bought from a school. I assumed it was wired for 115AC. It ran fine at the school. In my home woodshop it does nothing - not even hums, as might indicate a bad capacitor. The plate on this motor identifies it as a L3507, 3/4 HP, 1725 RPM single phase, 115/208-230V, frame 56. The wiring diagram for this motor on Baldor's website shows 6 wires numbered 1 thru 8, there being NO NUMBER 6 or 7 wires, and (2) BRN (un-numbered) wires which connect to an optional thermostat. Having said all of that, the author of a previous thread on this website wanted to know how to wire this motor so that it would run on what I would assume is his house current, i.e., 115VAC, and his house wires would be a black "hot" wire, a white "neutral" wire, and a green "ground wire. The answer to this person's question was: "Tie 1, 3, and 8 wires together for Line A. Number 4 wire is Line B. Tie the J, the 2, and the 5 together for low voltage run." My issues/questions: There are (2) BRN wires each identified only with a letter "J" on the diagram. Connecting only one of the "J" wires will not do much, assuming there is a thermostat installed on his motor. Second question: Does the Line A and Line B comment correspond to the "hot" and "neutral" wires? He does not mention the green or "ground wire", and the L3507 wiring diagram does not show it, but I assume it would connect to a separate grounding lug on the motor and the other end connecting to the ground pin on the plug. I've tested the wiring on my motor as it sits and the green wire shows 115VAC, which I do not believe is correct. There are other issues also but if someone could give me some advice, I would be grateful. This motor is in the base in a cabinet under the saw and very difficult to remove to take to a Baldor repair center if all I have is a wiring issue. Thank you in advance.