So as a lot of you will likely recall, I posted a thread asking for advice on an out of square plane a little over a week ago. That thread ended up being more active than I had hoped, and diverged into a lot of different conversations.

Long story short, I received my replacement today, and the plane is perfect, as I knew it would be (I know, I know, my squares cannot measure squareness perfectly...at least they pass the light test using my most trusted squares to my satisfaction).

A lot of us have experienced the top notch customer service from Veritas, and this was no exception, I put my plane in the post on Friday afternoon, they somehow received on Wednesday morning (shout out to Canada Post here too, Edmonton to Ottawa in 3 business days is impressive), and sent me my replacement out that afternoon. Received it today, just over a week after my return - I was worried I'd have to wait till April to receive my replacement. Not to mention hearing personally from the president of the company on the creek.