Of course its going to be posted for others to use. Why would I keep something like this hidden away I am not in this for anything but a hobby so I don't have any IP to protect. I expected to post it when I got it done from the get go. But I am not one to post unfinished or untested builds. If its in my thingiverse profile for download, you can bet I have printed, tested and likely used it or I don't post it. And if someone picks it up and improves it, then I get a better mount too

I haven't gotten to the point of verifying the squareness of the gantry yet. I will. Just now getting the machine to poke holes in something for the first time in 2 years. Baby steps And I wanted to get the mA meter installed as everyone agrees that this machine is likely overdriving the tube and I don't want to kill another one out of ignorance. Until I can place the meter inline, I am going to not go over 60% on the controller.

And the idea I had earlier is going to be possible to try, what I wanted we did have here at work. Have to try it first before I post what it is. Don't wanna look stupid if it doesn't work like I think it will.