Hi, first time poster long time reader...

I bought a 5/8" Freud 8" Dado Stack and found that it is too tight to fit on my table saw arbor.

The internal bore size of the Dado Stack blades are 15.84mm as measured by my calipers, while my arbor is 15.88mm (true 5/8") and all of my blades are 15.88mm - 15.90mm

Now I know that dado stacks are meant to be very tight on the arbor to prevent wobble, but it isn't possible to put these blades on my arbor at all, I even tried giving them a light tap with a rubber mallet to no avail, and I certainly don't want to damage my arbor.

I've emailed Freud customer support but they only recommend to return the item (which isn't practical for me as I'm from New Zealand and the shipping costs are the whole price of the item!). I also won't bother with trying to get these machined out by 0.04mm as it would probably cost me twice what they cost to buy.

As I only need to shave off a couple thou, if I give the bore a bit of a polish with a high grit sandpaper do you guys think this will significantly put the blades out of round and cause me issues with my cuts?

Thanks,
Nathan