From the World's Longest Yard Sale.....Got a late start, only stopped at half the sales we saw. Bought a few items, from several vendors....
chop saw.jpg
Did NOT have any room for this "chop saw"....had a drive shaft for a tractor's PTO shaft.
booth display 1.jpg
I passed on these, as well....someone thought they were gold-plated....sooo, outside to the vendors in the tents....and on to other sales.
Finally, gave up for the day....legs were getting tired..spent $18 on a few items, from a few vendors between Celina and Greenville, OH
rusty.jpg
Not too hateful of a group?
three yankees.jpg
A little 12" backsaw, a few North Bros. Yankees
IMG_1347 (640x480).jpg
#3 sized Dunlap. Rehabbed the saw, and the large square..
other side.jpg
Saw is 5-1/2 ppi Rip. WS Medallion, with eagle. I can't find a "match" for the bolt pattern, doesn't match any by Disston.
Square is a Stanley No. 20, 12" Brass strip on the wood handle is missing one screw. Will need a longer one to replace it, someday.
Saw needed a bolt replaced because..
bad bolt.jpg
That one just had to go. Owner had peened the bolt over onto the nut. Had to grind that off, to get the nut to turn. Visegrips to hold, then turn with a screwdriver. happened to have a correct sized replacement.

We got onto US 127 at St Rt 274, little town called Cartagenia(sp?) OH. Antique "Mall" was at a truck stop like place....golf cart sales. sporting goods store, main store was for the gas station, had a deli, and a grocery store. Then there was that mall. Along with 15 vendors set up in tents...

Another stop was just north of Greenville on US 127...."York Woods" campground. Bunch of vendors set up, including a few food sellers. One seller had small animals for sale. Another had tables loaded with tools....even had a Wardsmaster mitre box....minus the saw. Same as a Stanley 2246.

Decided we had had enough for one day.....and went back home. Maybe next year, we can get an earlier start?
Rehabs to follow, as I get to them.
Parting shot..
booth 2.jpg
Didn't see anything I needed, here.
maybe next year?