This is a 'workshop' problem that I'm hoping will get more responses on this site.
I built a two level house in central Texas in 2004. The front of the house living area is 4' above ground level and the ''basement' is a walk-out at the rear. The house seemed rock-steady until 2011 (7 years) without any noticeable settling. That changed with the drought of 2011 and in the spring of 2012 I had the first water intrusion along the front side where the cement floor comes to the blocks. My first attempt to seal the corners was using UGL Drylok. It lasted awhile then failed ... tried that several times. In March last year I 'discovered' the rubberized Rustoleum LeakSeal: using a angle grinder with a wire wheel ... I cleaned-out the 82 lineal feet of being affected. I applied 2 coats of the LeakSeal Basement and Masonary Waterproofer to the first block ... then 2 coats of rubberized LeakSeal. Since I had everything cleared-away from the walls ... I decide to paint the entire walls and applied 2 coats of Vinyl Block Filler followed by 2 coats of Semi Gloss Enamel. The treatment needed touch-up in a few spots and for 15 months seemed to hold-up. That all changed with Hurricane Harvey and the 18.5" of rain that dropped over a 42 hour period. One spot started to leak after the first 4" fell and progressively got worse over a 6 hour period. After that, more-and-more spots started to fail, the worst being along the garage walls. 2017BmntLeak7.JPG The rubberized material failed at the corner junction. I am ready to re-do the 'fix' and I am hoping that somebody has a better recipe then what I have used.