Hi chaps, does anyone know if there is a problem with LV? I have been dealing with them for a number of years in person when I lived in Canada and online since moving to New Zealand. I have not had problems in the past.

On the 21st of August I placed an online order for a value in excess of 2.5K USD, which is my annual tool budget - I am disabled and have no income. The order was shipped on the 23td but the next correspondence I got was from both NZ and Australian Customs who were both sent paperwork and tried to extract duty from me for the items I was importing. I paid the NZ duty (painful but I expected it) only to find out that my parcel was actually in Australia. I had contact with LV who said they would reship directly to me as it would be quicker than having the parcel come from Australia. This was Aug. 30 NZD time, Aug. 28 CDN time. I haven't heard from LV since. I emailed last Friday, their time and again Tuesday but no reply.

Does anyone have a contact email f0r someone or a Manager in Customer Service? I need to email rather than call due to hearing problems but if anyone can give me some advice, I would really appreciate.

This is my first post so please forgive me if its in the wrong place or I shouldn't be asking these question here.

Thanks for reading
Robyn