I recently aquired a grizzly table saw 1023 right tilt cabinet saw, for free.
I am having an issue with the T-square fence that originally came with the saw. When I lock the front down, the back of the fence is not secure, I moves about 1/8-1/4” when pressure is applied.
Does anyone know how to remedy this issue or am I looking at buy a new fence/rail system.
On the back of the fence there is a metal plate with two bolts on the top and one the bottom that holds a bearing. If anyone is familiar with this set up.
Suggestions for a replacement would be great if I am wasting my time with the current fence.
One more question, different subject, the saw had a magnetic switch on it that is no longer working. I wired a plug directly to the motor to bypass the switch, in order to confirm the switch was the issue. Are these switches repairable or is there another option I can use for a switch (like a light switch for example) I don’t want to invest too much money in this saw yet. So Id rather fix what I have instead of replacing.
This is my first table saw that isn’t a job site saw, so I am a little out of my league.
Thanks for any help
Chad