Hello everyone and happy Monday,

Ok... basically I can't start building up my workshop or do any new wood projects until I finish my current project which has been daunting because it's my first time and I think I bit too much this time.

So... I decided to build a new paver patio despite never doing one before. Naturally, I studied for over two month before ordering bricks and material. I went ahead and dug out the old concrete pad and dug down to the appropriate depth for gravel and sand. However... there is a technical issue that is boggling me down as I really do not want to make a mistake and be miserable for the next 10+ years. Simply stated, I am not confident despite extensive research on google.

So... I live in Silver Spring, MD and was wondering if any of you know and willing to refer someone within reasonable drive that have experience doing patios with pavers? I would love to have someone come over to study the issue, and give me instructions on what to do. I want to clarify that I am only asking for knowledge, not labor. I plan to pay for his/her time as time is valuable to all of us.

I already contacted a few paver companies and they all refuse to be hired to give consultation as opposed to doing the work themselves. I completely understand that they prefer to do the project themselves as it pays more. I just know I can do it on my own with laborers after getting some technical feedback.

Anyway, here's the pics ;-)

20171028_110852.jpg20170906_192942.jpg20170820_101521.jpg20170805_113925.jpg
Matt